Sunday, July 26, 2020

July Jaunts

  This month, I've taken several excursions--both not far away. The first one was on my bike, beside the high-voltage power lines. Here's a picture of the male osprey I saw, landing on the nest:


  Yesterday, I took a walk at a nearby park; it was about a 3-mile jaunt. Here's the bridge I walked across to get there:

 

   I saw a female mallard duck swimming in the river:


    I noticed a brown creature hopping across the trail. Upon looking closer, I discovered this tiny frog:


  Later, I found a few more. I thought this would make an interesting picture...let me know what you think.😏

 
  
I also walked along the edge of a potato field--here are a few potato blossoms among the million others:


  What kinds of jaunts have you taken this month? Let me know in the comments; don't just read--respond!😊


1 comment:

  1. I think the photo of the frog on your nose is neat=) Today I was lying in the grass watching a green caterpillar--and noticed for the first time in my life that caterpillar legs are cute. As for real jaunts--well, my family and I have been traipsing over a property we were considering buying, and the other evening I went to the Fundy shore with a friend where we watched the sunset...but I don't have any pictures of either of those things=)
    blessings to you,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete